This is the second session I delivered in Tech Ed 2009 Australia. It went bloody well I reckon, heaps better than my first session in terms of delivery and time management, and evaluations have rightfully reflected on this as well.
The following is a link the source code I used for this demo.
1. I originally developed this code sample for Business Action Training Tour (BATT) that happened around the world in May/June 2009.
2. This is Silverlight 3.0 code.
3. It uses a charting control from Silverlight 3.0 Control Toolkit, July 2009 version.
4. It will be published on MSDN as a HOL by DPE Corp.
5. As I mentioned earlier, I’m allowed to distribute my Tech Ed decks freely. Sorry about that folk, but you can always email me and ask questions about it. 🙂
This is my first session at Tech Ed 2009, Australia. In fact, this is my first time presenting at Tech Ed ever. It was nerve-wracking presenting in front of hundreds of people. Thanks to the folks who came to this session. I got 6 more twitter followers as a result of that!!! I hope you got something out of it, as much as I intended to deliver 🙂
So here is source code that I used in today’s session.
1. This code includes:
a. Chromeless SharePoint site definition
b. CRM Workflow for creating the SharePoint site
c. CRM Plugin assembly that upload CRM email attachment to SharePoint site
d. Business Data Catalog application definition for CRM
(This is based on the Analytics Accelerator)
2. The SharePoint site definition was built with WSP Builder v1.0.6, the latest at the time of this post. The CRM solution was built with CRM Developer Toolkit v1.1. You might want to download and install these tools to build the code.
3. Apologies that I can’t provide the slide decks for download as they are only available for Tech Ed 2009 attendees from CommNet.